The Coda Conduct is Penn State’s contemporary coed A Capella group!
They are planning to record their very first single next semester and are launching a Kickstarter campaign to raise the money to cover the costs. They need to raise $1000 by the end of November to make the Kickstarter successful. They are really hoping for the PSU community to help out!
I interviewed one of the Co-Founders to get a little more information about it!
Here it is below:
1. How did the Coda Conduct start? The Coda Conduct was founded over the summer of 2012 by two friends, Ricky Jabarin and Trevor Johnson.
2. What are your favorite songs you sang as a group? Lately, we’ve been singing Radioactive by Imagine Dragon, Wings by Little Mix, a mashup of Holy Grail and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
3. What kind of music do you guys usually sing? We like to sing pop, hip-hop, rock, and electronic
4. What kind of music do you plan to sing in the future? We have some pretty fun songs lined-up: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy, A mashup of Clarity and Stay the Night by Zedd, and Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park
5. How did you get the name Coda Conduct? The Coda Conduct is a pun derived from “The Code of Conduct”. Coda is a musical term for the ending of a musical piece.
6. When did it officially start up? Fall semester of 2012
Here is the link to their Kickstarter!
They are an amazing and talented group of singers, make sure you visit their Facebook site and check out the link above to help out!!