Come out this Friday to enjoy some particularly groovy & hypnotic original music by Scully Bartlett and Ambeyoncé .
Webster’s is an awesome place to hang out so don’t miss it!
Music starts at 8pm.
Former State In The Real member, Johnny Chadwick, along with his band And Now The Weather, released their new debut EP Mind Over Media yesterday.
This is a 4 track EP with an old Taking Back Sunday feel mixed with a Thursday sound. This has been a long awaited album. We could hardly wait to hear what the boys have been working so hard to complete and are proud to announce its release.
The new album Mind Over Media is avaiable for free download on their band camp site and you check out a preview of the album below. Prepare yourself for a killer EP.
The set starts at 9ish, doors at 7. This is an over 21 event.
Check out some tunes by the bands before the live show to get a feel for how much wrecking is going to occur.
The Lux Republic
Hope to see you there!
We are pleased to announce that former State In The Real member and dear friend Johnny Chadwick, along with his band And Now The Weather, will be releasing their debut EP Mind Over Media.
This is expected to be a 4 track EP with an old Taking Back Sunday feel mixed with a Thursday sound. The anticipation is building and we can hardly wait to hear what the boys have been working so hard to complete.
Check out the promo video below and prepare yourself for a killer EP.
Looking for a house show with delicious food? We got you covered State College!
Jeremy Messersmith will be playing a show as a stop on his Supper Club Tour here in State College.
1. The first rule of Supper Club is to talk about Supper Club. Invite some friends and share the experience.
2. Bring some amazing food! Bring a label for the food too, so we know what we’re eating. Is it vegetarian? Vegan? Gluten free? Contain nuts?
3. Bring your own beverage.
4. Bring a cushion. There more than likely won’t be seating, so bring something to sit on.
5. Pictures are okay, but please no flash and try not to get in anyone’s way. If you’re on Instagram or Twitter, feel free to take pictures of the food and use the hashtag #SupperClubTour.
6. Be respectful of the hosts and their homes! This goes without saying, but the hosts are opening up their homes. Please treat them with respect.
7. Have fun!